Just a synopsis of my daily adventures and things I think people would like to know... :)

Friday, May 20, 2005

I bought a new bike!

I bought my first road bike! I tried soooo many bikes and decided on a Specialized Women's series bike, the Dolce Elite. I've learned a lot about bikes through my research and am pretty happy with what I've purchased. It'll be great for Ragbrai and the Wilderness Road Ride. I like my hybrid that I bought back in September, but it's heavy and I can't go very fast on it.

Check out my new wheels!

http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkModel.jspspid=5934&JServSessionIdroot=1h07o09srb.j27006

*I've heard this link doesn't work. If it doesn't take you to my bike, if you're really interested, search the Specialized website for the 2004 Dolce Elite women's bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home