Just a synopsis of my daily adventures and things I think people would like to know... :)

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Which way do we go, which way do we go?

Been thinking about moving a lot lately, I think I'd like a change of scenery. Here are the places I've come up with that I think I would enjoy living in as much as the DC area:

Boulder, Colorado
Denver, Colorado
Portland, Oregon
Austin, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Raleigh, NC

I think the California options are out b/c it's more expensive to live there than here! I like Portland but it rains SO much there. Austin, Raleigh and the Colorado options are places I think I would enjoy. Boulder, CO was just named one of the best places to bike in, and given my new hobby, that might just suit me well.

I'd love to live abroad also, but I think that's just not a very easy option at this point in my life. I'm not looking to go back to school and accumulate more debt and I'm not convinced teaching is something I want to invest a lot of time in if it's not what I want to do ultimately. I'd like to work for a cool company that would send me overseas to do work, this way I don't have to become broke.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home