Just a synopsis of my daily adventures and things I think people would like to know... :)

Monday, November 06, 2006

The Winding Road

I have played this song on repeat so many times it is driving Josh a little crazy. It's a sad song but I like the lyrics. It sounds a little depressing (don't worry, I'm not sad) , but it makes me think of our trip in some ways, the chorus, esp. now that we are all the way out in California!

Bonnie Somerville - Winding Road Lyrics
Well, the rain keeps on coming down
It feels like a flood in my head
And that road keeps on calling me
Screaming to everything lying ahead

And it's a winding road
I've been walking for a long time
I still don't knowWhere it goes
And it's a long way home
I've been searching for a long time
I still have hope
I'm gonna find my way home

And I can see a little houseOn top of the hill
And I can smell the ocean The salt in the air
And I can see you You're standing there And you're washing your car
And I can see California sun in your hair

And its a winding roadI've been walking for a long time
Still don't knowWhere it goes
And it's a long way homeI've been searching for a long time
Still have hope
I'm gonna find my way home

All these dreams took me so farAnd I felt I just couldn't go on
And I want to hang Out the window of your car
And see just how good this baby can run

'Cause it's a winding road
I've been walking for a long time
And I still don't knowWhere it goes
And it's a long way home I've been searching for a long time
Still have hopeWe're gonna find our way home

It's a winding road
Still have hopeOne day we'll find our way home
It's a long way homeI've been searching for a long time
Still have hopeWe're gonna find our way home
It's a long way home It's a long way home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home