Just a synopsis of my daily adventures and things I think people would like to know... :)

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Another Blogger Friend

This is my friend Meghan's blog. Meg and I worked on our college school newspaper together. We were "Newsies!!" Her post about being tall was hilarious to me, b/c when I meet people for the first time they often comment on my height. The best was when my friend Viet and I went to get our nails done. I am 5 foot, and Viet is about 4'9. The girl who was doing our nails asked us if our prom was that night, or the next night. HA!!! I'm told I'll LOOOOOOVE getting these comments when I'm 45. We'll see about that.

Meg's blog:

http://growinginthegoo.blogspot.com/

My college newspaper blog:
http://www.cuatower.com/

I had such a great time working on the paper as a senior. We had a quoteboard where we would write down some of the moronic things we ended up saying at 5 in the morning, and I've been trying to start one of those in my adult life at my current job, but it doesn't seem to be going over well.

:)

Happy Hump Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger MegS said...

When we walked down the hall together, brains would go into overdrive:

"what do I say first? 'she's so tall" or 'she's so short'!?"

as a happy medium, they'd settle for something like "Wow, you guys look funny together!"

They're just jealous. :-) I can't wait to see you tonight!!

7:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home