Just a synopsis of my daily adventures and things I think people would like to know... :)

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Carolyn Hax

I've had a slight obsession with Carolyn Hax for 2 years now. She is the advice columnist for the Washington Post. Here is the link to her column:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/linkset/2005/03/24/LI2005032402809.html

I think she gives real solid advice for people , often times things they don't want to hear. Her opinions are well-thought out and funny.

She has a sweet job!

I've thought about writing my own column in a newspaper. It would be called "A day in the life." I'd work a different job every 2 weeks and report on the good parts of the job, the bad, etc. Last night my roommate, Josh and I were discussing being a bike messenger. I'd love to try that job for 2 weeks! I have such a lousy sense of direction though, I'd end up getting lost and losing money for being late. But wow, on a day like today, when it's 80 degrees and sunny, what more could you want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home