Just a synopsis of my daily adventures and things I think people would like to know... :)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Some firsts for me on this Trip

My Firsts on this trip:

First time hiking (or seeing) in the Rocky Mountains in Boulder, Co
First time visiting the following cities or states: (just driving through doesn’t count for me): Charleston, Colorado, New Mexico, Savannah, Utah, Idaho
First time in a cave
First time getting poison ivy
First time in a Wal-mart (I know, it doesn't sound true, but it is)
First time on Sand Dunes that weren’t near an ocean
First time in a desert (okay, I had been to Vegas, so this one is debatable)
First time spending more than 30 strait days with someone :)

1 Comments:

Blogger TC said...

Some of those things sound like fun... and some not so much!

6:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home