Just a synopsis of my daily adventures and things I think people would like to know... :)

Friday, October 14, 2005

VEGAS!

The Vegas trip was awesome, I had a great time. The best part was the company -- the gals from high school. Angel, Jill, Casey and Melissa. We got there Thursday night and went to Harrah's where I saw my first Elvis! We danced and gambled.

I only lost 30 bucks or so on the slots, but gambling really did feel like I was throwing my money in the toilet. So much for beginner's luck!

Vegas is everything that is wrong with America, but that is what makes it fun! It's overstimulating. It's over-the-top. It's dry. Women are outnumbered 20 to 1 (or so it felt in Club Pure at least) and then men are more aggressive than usual.

Vegas is Disney World for adults. Instead of stuffed animals there are strippers to buy for the night. Instead of happyland rides, there are clubs with booze.

We slept in, went shopping, went out to eat, went out at night to drink and party. Some of the highlights were a fancy dinner out at Drai's and the Comedy show where the opening act was from Philadelphia!

It was a good old-fashioned girls weekend! Can't wait for the next one :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home