Just a synopsis of my daily adventures and things I think people would like to know... :)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Monterey and Carmel Calif, November 27th and 28th


I'm going to try and write down the highlights of each place, as writing a novel is too much now as we get furthur in the road trip. I should say we are winding down but that depresses me too much.

Sites visited:

Downtown Carmel, Calif

Canary Row, made famous by Jon Steinbeck.

Monterey Bay Aquarium, which was voted the nation's best aquarium where we saw: Great White Shark, sea otters, a penguin feeding, lots of different jellyfish, seat turtles, a large octopus and many huge fish in the outer bay exhibit. Definitely worth the price of admission.

1 Comments:

Blogger MegS said...

word! My boss is from Carmel :-)

1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home