Just a synopsis of my daily adventures and things I think people would like to know... :)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Something for Free

I went to Borders the other day to purchase a San Francisco guide, and while I was checking out the cashier asked me if I wanted a free bracelet. It resembled one that of the Livestrong inititative, so I said SURE! And I walked away from Borders in such a GOOD mood b/c I had just gotten something for FREE!!!!

Which got me thinking,

Why are so few things in life free?

Oh right, the important stuff is free -- advice, love, friendship, etcetc. But we all know there's no such thing as a "free lunch."

I looked at the bracelet and thought about wearing it. It's purple and has "Reading is Magic" written around it.

I'll pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home