Just a synopsis of my daily adventures and things I think people would like to know... :)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Want to hike the entire Appalachian Trail?

I recently joined the Appalachian Trail Conservancy (I hike enough on it to give back a little, and I'm a sucker for non-profits who send me free labels!) and was exploring their site today. Josh and I have been talking about hiking the entire trail for some time now -- I think it would be such an amazing adventure. I had never even heard of this great accomplishment till I met Josh, an avid hiker.

http://www.appalachiantrail.org/site/c.jkLXJ8MQKtH/b.786999/k.548/ThruHiking.htm

We'd have to come up the money to do it -- and I really want to someday. 2000 miles! What aching feet I imagine.

I think I'd miss my comfy bed though. And I'd have to learn not to hate hiking in the rain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home